1) Multiple pages
• Google values pages with unique keywords, meta tags and content on a site with a related theme. One keyword (phrase) per page
• This allows you to have many different keywords (combinations of locations and services)
• This can be done by making unique static pages OR,
• Using a database system pages can be made for many cities, counties and states, without the cost of making separate static pages.
Examples: (updated 4/2013)
• executiveprotectiontraining.us – search for – “San Diego executive protection training” or “Albany executive protection training” or “Philadelphia executive protection training”
• waterproofroofer.com – search for – “pompano beach roof repair” or “North Lauderdale Roof Repair” or “lighthouse point Roof Repair”